All abstract deadlines are at 11:59 PM EST on the dates listed below:
February 26, 2020: Deadline to be considered for a concurrent symposium talk, including a lightning talk.
June 15, 2020: Deadline for Poster Presentations to receive a poster number. Abstract must be completed and the primary poster presenter must be registered for the conference by this date.
July 17, 2020: Deadline for poster abstract submissions to be included in the meeting app. Posters will not receive a poster number and spots are first come, first served. Primary poster presenters must be registered for the conference. This will be the LAST DAY to submit an abstract.
To reserve a poster space, it is important that the name used to submit your abstract exactly matches the name used for your Plant Biology registration.
Abstract Submission Details
- The Program Committee invites abstracts (maximum 300 words or 2,000 characters) that report new scientific research developments in diverse areas of Plant Biology.
- Abstracts are welcome from scientists and students in all sectors, including academia, industry, government, and education.
- Each attendee can purchase and submit up to two (2) abstract submissions.
- There is a $50 non-refundable fee for each abstract submission.
- Abstract submission fees are separate from meeting registration fees.